Click the link to see those beautiful masks from our friends @LAmade. We love fashion + function (and Cindy Lauper and 2Pac!✌🏼 and yes, we know how to pronounce, but that inner dialogue happens quick and you just have to laugh at yourself and move on!) 💕😎 🤣 and of course, Las Vegas Morning Blend – JJ Snyder and Shawn Tempesta – you guys ROCK! 👊🏼
Summer is here and we’re looking forward to making some cool snacks for those hot days. Here are some of our to summer faves!
Don’t Play With Your Food Doesn’t Apply!
- One of my boys’ favorites growing up was grabbing sand buckets, vanilla pudding, vanilla wafers, Oreos and your choice of gummies, teddy grahams, candy and drink umbrellas and make adorable (and yummy) sand pudding buckets. Super easy and a fun gift to deliver to neighbors to help them cool off.
- Whip up a batch of homemade ice cream sandwiches with your favorite ice cream flavors and cookie or brownie batter. This stackable mold makes it easy: First, bake the cookies in the silicone molds, then fill with ice cream and freeze. Fresh, delicious ice cream sandwiches are ready in no time.
- Let’s Have a Ball – make ice cream in a ball.
- The zombie apocalypse is coming to your house! Make these fun popsicles.
- Create refreshing shaved Ice, snow cones, slush drinks, margaritas, daiquiris and more! Features a stainless steel cutting blade that quickly shaves ice cubes into fluffy, snow-like ice. Use the included snow cone cup holder to keep your snow cone cup secure, or remove it to fill a serving bowl to make a number of snow and slush-style drinks.
- The Drinkworks™ drinkmaker prepares cocktails, beer, and more at home using proprietary Drinkworks™ Pods. Each drink is made consistently every time using a Pod-specified mix of chilled water and carbonation. A variety of Drinkworks™ Pod Collections include classic and specialty cocktail offerings, leading beer brands like Beck’s, Bass, and Stella Artois, and signature mixers. Enjoying quality drinks at home, both old favorites and new discoveries, has never been easier. The Drinkworks Home Bar includes everything you need to get started. Two CO2 canisters, cleaning tablets and a water filter are included in your purchase (over a $30 value). Pods sold separately.
- Get the party started with Margaritaville Bahamas frozen concoction maker.
- Slice up your fruit easily with this Watermelon windmill cutter is a summer must-have. No more messy chopping and cutting, this windmill cuts your watermelon into bite-size squares in seconds. It’s perfect for making a fruit platter or just for cutting watermelon to enjoy later. Less mess and a fun kitchen gadget—we love it!
- Popsicles aren’t just for your hoomans, your furry kids will enjoy these amazing popsicles made just for them. Recipe here. Ice cream is always a favorite for pooches too, you can make this one at home, or buy Frosty Paws for your pups!
The Cat’s Meow
- Indulge your cat with a cool treat they will surely enjoy. Pet Winery’s Cat Ice Cream is purrfect for those hot summer days! Made with REAL lactose-free goat milk powder and mixed with a flavor they will love…..Bonito (fish) flakes! Make a special treat using this fish mold for your cat out of water and a tiny bit of chicken broth and then you can throw in a couple pieces of their kibble or treats so they will be able to play with it as it melts.
For the Whole Kit and Kaboodle
- Chefman’s Frozurt Dessert Maker makes simple, healthy, dairy-free, vegan creations, such as frozen yogurt, sorbet, and sherbet – with no additional fat, sugar, or preservatives needed, so you can enjoy the sweet taste of dessert without the guilt or calories. Perfect for kids, entertaining, movie night, date night, parties, family barbecue, summer nights, or just as a sweet low-fat treat anytime.
Masks are here to stay and the good news is, we’re making the most of it and embracing that we have another way to express ourselves and accessorize/ personalize our outfits. From your workout to back-to-school and everything in between, check out our favorite masks for every occasion. Washable, disposable, nosewires, ties, head straps, ear straps, patterns, prints, solids, filter, no filter, we’ve got you covered!
For your Workout: Don’t sweat it!
- Whether you choose a head strap fit or a zip and sip, your workout is sure to be a breeze with Goldsheep Clothing’s fun patterns and prints. Plus, they’re lightweight and breathable.
- If a gaiter is more your style, or your workout is outdoors, these cooling gaiters are perfect from Arctic Cool.
For the Office: Water Cooler Talk
- Can’t remember what day of the week it is? These masks can help. Remember the undies when you were little? This is the perfect set to keep your week on track. Or you can opt for a mask pack so you have one for every day of the week.
- A classic, and affordable option for the whole family, Old Navy is for you – they offer a wide variety of packs in solids and prints, as well as adult and children’s sizes.
- Rock the “dude pack” from LAmade Clothing or want to rep your favorite sports team at your next meeting? These masks from Fanatics help you show off your team spirit!
Backyard BBQ/Pool Party: Make a Splash!
- Want to take a dip in the pool while still saying safe? Dippin’ Daisy Swimwear makes masks from swimsuit material so it dries quickly and can mix and match with your suit.
- Grab your straw because Shut Your Mouth has a zip and sip mask option for enjoying your drink, while keeping as covered up as possible.
Date Night/Night on the Town: Glam it up!
- Love is in the air – these beautiful watercolor prints from Liana Yarckin feature her original designs and let’s just say, we’re swooning.
- Heading out to dinner and want to look glamorous? This gorg butterfly mask from @Fleuryfull on Etsy is unique and playful.
- Happy Hour will never be the same with this gold chain mask. Comes in gold or silver Revolve and is sure to make you shine.
Back-to-School: Stay Cool and Show Your Spirit!
- Are you looking for a back-to-school gift for your kids or maybe a special teacher? Mask Club is the ideal mask subscription box – offering a fun surprise throughout the year. Crayola is also offering a variety of color combinations so you have a different color for each weekday or buy a class pack to ensure your kid’s classrooms are covered.
- An alternative or addition to wearing a mask, are these adorable visors from Vision Visor keeping your kids safe and making it less scary. Also, perfect for your pediatrician or any profession where kids are the focus. There’s also a sporty visor option for those on the go from Gemelli.
For Every Day:
- This breathable face cover from Dolan is as versatile as it is fashionable – can be worn around the neck, pulled up to block your nose and mouth. Bonus: can also be worn as a headband!
- Z Supply has the perfect lightweight masks and the colors go with everything.
- And, if you or someone you know needs a mask, Dhavani will send you one for free through their A Mask For Every American initiative.
It’s time for fun in the summer sun – and it’s even better when you have a suit you love. Whether you’re into those matchy matchy looks, or prefer something unique, Jen Munoz is talking with us about “Swimwear Trends for the Whole Family”!
- For the littles, if every color is your daughter’s fave, get her this cute multi-color polka dot swimsuit from Happy Socks for a fun summer look! With full-coverage, this suit will keep her safe from the sun, while looking cute.
- Your little swimmer can also rock his own set of polka dots with these swim trunks from Toobydoo. With an adjustable waistband and classic style, these shorts can grow with him summer after summer.
- These Men’s shorts from Amazon are the perfect summer wardrobe addition if you like polka dots or want a nostalgic nod to the iconic Twister game. These swim shorts are light and breathable and easily air-dry if you need to go from the pool to the store.
- WOMEN: If you love polka dots and animal prints and can’t make up your mind, this Mara Hoffman Bikini is for you. This full-coverage neutral bathing suit makes this a perfect suit for summer.
- If you’re all in on animal prints, this summer ladies can wear their favorite print in and out of the water. Choose a bikini or one piece and add this versatile swimsuit-cover-up from Solid and Striped.
- Guys, whether you are at the pool, or lounging at the beach, you’re sure to be the cat’s meow in these leopard print swim trunks from PacSun.
- For your mini me: Let your kids run wild this summer, with adorable animal-print swimsuits. This leopard print flutter sleeve swimsuit is perfect for a toddler on the run.
- Show your son’s wild side, with these cute leopard swim trunks. Pair with a matching swim hat from Infamous & Mini. Lots of matching suits for the whole family!
- For the guys and gals – You can’t go wrong with a suit from Kenny Flowers – while you take a dip in the pool, you can take a dip in the past with these funky fresh “tie dye for” swim trunks. It’s the KF take on a classic – we made it our own so you can make an electrifying, decade-defying splash at your next pool party + Coordinating Masks!
- For the boys – These fun tie dye board shorts are easy and very affordable, which is perfect for growing toddlers. Both Old Navy and the Gap, as well as Target have a number of on trend versalite swim options for kids. Bonus with the boys – you can adjust the size to grow with them using the drawstring tie.
- For the girls – This halter bikini is perfect for your little fashionista, with a colorful tie dye pattern with gold foil print for a sparkly whimsical flair. This one is made from UPF 50+ fabric, so your little one has added protection from harsh UV rays.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS – From stunning silhouettes complete with ruffles and cutouts to complementary mens’ tailored looks, and comfy beach party suits, it’s all in the details this season!
Ladies can enjoy soft flowy ruffle details on shoulder straps and seams to cut outs and one shoulder straps. There are so many fun silhouettes including this amazing scalloped ruffle one shoulder from J. Crew that checks all the boxes.
- Another option is the Sidestroke from Summersault. It’s won top honors from the stylish minds at Elle Magazine for the #1 most wildly-flattering one-shoulder style and you’ve probably seen it popping up on Instagram feeds. It also comes in a longer torso option.
- For the guys, the Frescobol Carioca Copacabana Tailored Swim Shorts are beautifully tailored will add some polish to your summer beach look and make it easy to transition from the beach to cocktails, when paired with a lightweight linen button down.
- And, if you’re looking for something less tailored, Chubbies are an ideal option – with different lengths, elastic, drawstring waist and in all the fun prints – including neon signs. Plus, dad’s zippered back pocket can store keys or other waterproof items.
- Little girls will enjoy this suit from Appaman, with bows, belts and palm leaf motif, who wouldn’t love to play in the sun, complete with ruffle details?!
- If you have a Psycho Bunny lover in your house, he’s sure to have the best time in this suit. Plus, like dad, he can pair with some leather sandals and a woven top and he’s ready for anything!
BELT IT OUT! Ladies and gents can add some accessories to their swimsuits this year with one of the top trends – belts!
- For the gals, accentuate your waist with this wrapped-belt swimsuit from Violeta by Mango. Available in both standard and plus sizes, this swimsuit is perfect for every body type.
- For the guy who always looks put together, swim trunks from Vilebrequin are the perfect addition to his summer wardrobe. These trunks have a vintage-look and even thought they appear to be belted, they actually feature an elastic waistband.
- Give her the coverage she needs if she’s spending a day at the beach! Athleta’s fun print, and belted look, plus long-sleeves she’ll be ready to ride the waves from sun up to sun down.
LONG SLEEVE AND LOVING IT!
- For when the weather is warm and the sun is shining, the Madeline Sunsie from Carve Designs provides full UPF 50+ protection. This long sleeve one piece features colorblocked sides, baseball tee-style sleeves, and an ever-flattering cut. Throw it on over a swimsuit and paddle out.
- For the guys – add a rash guard top in a fun print to show your summer style, while keeping your skin safe from the sun. Also has UPF 50+
- For the boys – (all kinds of character prints – sure to get them excited about swim lessons). If you have a gamer in your family, this boy’s minecraft long-sleeve rash guard is the perfect